1) Added a few filters for the map so the player can now quickly find potential conflicts to exploit, rebellions to incite and wealthy nations to target. Covertly instigating conflicts and rebellions is one of the more involved strategies for a player to try due to the complex web of potential fallout, but the filter system at least makes it easier to zero in on potential opportunities.
2) Added new options for competing with AI Arms Dealers such as sabotage, hiring pirates or colluding with law enforcement to eliminate an opponent(once per game, suffer huge reputation hit).
3) Grammy Award Winner, Billy Shaw, is mixing and creating our sound effects to be unobtrusive and a perfect fit for the world.
4) 15,000 likes on Facebook in 5 weeks. I am thinking I can risk using Greenlight to garner some much needed attention. I hope I can count on some support from B12.
5) The story panels/scenes are under production and are looking amazing. We have created a way to tell a story without slowing the game down or requiring the player to watch for tiny text on the screen. Also, 1/4 of the weapon blueprints are finished.
6) On a similar note, I am handling most of the data entry for the game. We have more than 170 countries in the game, each with more than a dozen properties, each researched and calculated to a base value before the game modifies them to create a unique new game experience. Countries also have complex relationships with other nations, also adjusted before every new game. Then we have more than 350 weapons, vehicles and other items that also have multiple values. All of this adds up to a mountain of tedious data entry.
7) We are still on track to finish by the end of August, but anything can come up at the last moment.